Feb 2, 2007

Innervision

The semester has begun and looks to be rather challenging despite having only 5 courses and 1 audit. The great life lesson I've learned so far is that desk diaries aren't just another way to kill the earth while advertising. It's not about memory, but perspective; temporal correspondences become clearer and the framework of a year grows before you. Makes one feel very mortal indeed. Ok, I'm sure there's something a bit more profound that I've learned so far, but let's just say it's ineffable to explain the void.

Only 1.3 kg of 1st year lab reports left to grade. This gives me a chance to sharpen my claws for the 2nd year installment due in a week or two. Science is thrilling, is it not?

I'm planning to start the Buddhism club meetings this weekend - hopefully the leylines haven't shifted around too much and soon my conquest of the middle astral planes can begin. Just need more sacrifices...members...

No comments: