Feb 20, 2007

Back with style



Haha! just when you thought I'd given up! Well, to tell you the truth (don't I always?) I've been somewhat busy and generally low on motivation, thus the change in wardrobe. Even my camera's circuits are neglected, and I have no evidence of the creepy (and utterly frozen) Bremish industrial carnival.


.:
Anyhow, I'm finally done with my lab rotation and grad school applications but not the endless stream of lab reports that slide under my door for grading. I think I'm feeling generous today, but I'm subject to mood swings lately thanks to a fiery bottle of Chilean Rosé I encountered a few days ago.
:.
Today is dedicated to viral homologues of anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 proteins and ozone production by antibodies (the vicious little sneaks that they are). Wing Tsun sessions I began attending 2 weeks back have taken there physical toll and hopefully the brain-work will let the body repair itself before Thursday. Sigh, even freedom brings routine.

No comments: