Jun 16, 2006

Cheesy Crusty Artery juice

Well, I've just massacred last night's pizza hut delivery - a large quattro colori which they forced their nasty cheesy crust nonsense on. What is it with their pizza chefs?
"Sorry, we don't make large classic style pizzas anymore, the only way to hide the finger-tips is the cheesy crust way"
Not that Pizza Hut was ever able to make a classic pizza. Which brings up another point, why did we order Pizza Hut in the first place? Fine, if you're living in one of the more pizza starved areas in the world, say the Americas, where they've forgotten how to make such things, Pizza Hut may be a good choice (All the good pizza places there are usually overlooked and, at least in the Bronx, quite often shot at).
Anyway, the sad schnook that I am, I'm heating it up for breakfast. And I've just used the pizza fork (try to Google that, I dare ya*) to stir my delicately brewed tea. I believe the word is, crumm...



* Out of sheer delerium, I did: I'm Feeling Lucky Result

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit far from you, but I recommend Brew Master, which is a small restaurant/pizzeria/bar on a corner which is normal to both Jessy`s bar as well as the Luxol football grounds slash Concert Arena (you would see the irony if you visited the place). Brew Master (the guy, not the building) makes great pizzas! Mwaha!

PL said...

Brewmaster? What should I be expecting a Panda with serious combat skills then? I shall take my broadsword.

Anonymous said...

Only one of the sexiest chubby waists you will ever lay your chromatically deprived eyes on! (I wrote wastes, and realized the implications... it was quickly expunged before enter the unforgiving realm of cybersex... i mean space)