Oct 13, 2005

To void yellboxes

Greetings everyone, in the right hand column (wonderfully enough the only column other than the text field) of this page there is a yellbox - a chat window looking thing - where I very politely and optimistically invited comment. Alas, now that that sphere of persona has withered away I have used a whole entry to draw attention to it.
::
Ok, not a whole entry, since that's rather sad. I'm working on biochemistry homework right now. The ugly part is over, now comes the tedious part. What joy. There's a chinese fair at the local mall - I treated myself to a string of Buddhist prayer beads which I think are rather cool - I'm sure I was ripped off, but the merchant only spoke chinese and verbal abuse was in vain. Anyhow, I obtained a picture of him (he apparently is advertising his calligraphy skills) which is now stuck to the outside of our room door, much to Nikita's bewilderment (until he reads this).
We had a buddhist club meeting a few hours ago - I taught a fusion of advanced yogic meditation and zazen shikantaza which I find works wonders for qi control. Post in my yellbox and I might say more...ehehehe.

No comments: